It is the most popular and enchanting rafting river in Nepal which is easy to access from Kathmandu and Pokhara. During the monsoon, rafting in this river is one of the most exciting activities you can do in Nepal. This rafting trip offers you scenic villages, attractive gorges, exhilarating rapids and easier sections of river for swimming and relaxing. During monsoon, this river swells to its peak and offers brilliant white water action just a stone throw away from Kathmandu. This will quench the white water desire of travelers with limited time in Nepal. The Trishuli meanders its way through scenic gorges and impressive valley on its way to the plains. Though this river can be rafted most time of the year, during monsoon it transforms itself into a swollen torrent of raging white water. It creates exciting and heart pounding adventure when the river is running high and wild. It is surely a trip not to be missed. Outside the monsoon this river is also highly suited for rafting with families and is ideal for first time rafters. So the Trishuli is one of the favorite and most popular rivers in Nepal for rafting.
Trishuli river raftingWritten by Administrator
Day 01: Drive to Charaudi for ¾ hours, the rafting put-in-point then we will meet our raft crew. The leader of the raft will give a short briefing on safety procedure. The whole day we encounter several big and small rapids but the main interest is after Majhimtar which is just before the “upset” rapid and according to the Colorado River rating scale this rapid has been rated from 3 to 4. . All tricky rapids bear Nepali names as well as common names, which you will be told by the rafting guide. Lunch will be served on the beach of the river just before going through the Upset rapids. Shortly after lunch we will encounter another rapid known as “surprise”. It is indeed, for the current accelerates and the rapids increase in size and frequency. Overnight at Kurinighat Camp
Day 02: After breakfast, we will continue rafting encountering Mugling & Simaltal rapids and pass the Marshyangdi River, which has flowed down, from Manang valley. Arrive put-out-point, drive to next destination.
- Transportation from / to Kathmandu by tourist bus as per itinerary.
- All International standard rafting equipment as necessary (Such as self bailing rafts, helmets, life jackets, kayaks, plastic paddles and spray jackets etc.)
- Well-trained and highly experienced rafting guides, cooks, and other helper staff. Camping & Cooking equipment (tents, mattress & kitchen gear). 3 times’ a day continental & Nepalese meals during the rafting period (breakfast, lunch & dinner) Accommodation in 2 person capacity tent during the rafting All staffs salary, insurance, meals etc.
- All necessary fees, Government/Local taxes, all national park and
- conservation area fees.
- Tourist service charge,
- Any type of personal expenditure such Alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone, and laundry.
- Food & accommodation cost incase of any natural accident caused by weather.
- Tips, Gratuities and expenditure. Rescue & insurance such as travel, cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects.You are advised to insure for it.