Fly to Lhasa which offers one of the world's exciting flights that offers numerous Mountain views including Mt. Makalau, Mt Lhotse, Mt. Cho oyu, Mt Kanchanjunga above 8000Meters and other numerous peaks. In Lhasa we will visit Potala Palace, Jokang, Sera and Drepung Monasteries. Visiting . In Gyantse and Shigatse, we will visit the Kumbum Monastery, the former seat of the Pan Chen Lamas. On the 8th day, we begin our trekking to the East Everest Base Camp, the Kangshung valley. This region is one of the most remote trekking destinations in central Tibet. The round trip walk of 8 days to the MakaluBase Camp begins at Yuba. The kang shung valley absolutely roars with the summer monsoon. The snow that accumulates daily on the peaks starts rumbling about noon and continues to fall nisily throughout most nights. this region is one of the most remote trekking destination in central Tibet. Then we retrace to Yuba via the Langma La Pass and the Kharta River, from Yuba we drive to Zhangmu, the Tibet border to Nepal.
Khangsung Valley TrekWritten by Administrator
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu Transfer to Hotel
Day 02 : Kathmandu sight seeing O/n Hotel
Day 03 : Aprx 9 am fly to Gongar Airport, drive to Lhasa which is 93 Kms. O/n Hotel.
Day 04 & 05 : Lhasa Sightseeing O/n Hotel.
Day 06 : Drive to Gyantse via Lake Yamdruktso O/n Hotel.
Day 07 : Drive to Yuba via Shigatse en route we will salu Monastery, Khumbum Stupa and Shigatse free Market O/n camp.
Day 08 : Commence trek to Dhampu O/n Camp.
Day 09 : Trek over Sheop - la Joksom O/n Camp.
Day 10 : Trek to Damshung O/n camp.
Day 11 : Trek to Path and Ringmo, O/n Camp.
Day 12 : Kangshung Glacier / Tso Nya / Tseju O/n Camp.
Day 13 : Trek to Tso Zurima O/n Camp.
Day 14 : Langma La to Kharta river O/n Camp.
Day 15 : Retrace to Yuba O/n Camp.
Day 16 : Drive to Zhangmu O/n Lodge.
Day 17 : Exit from border transfer to Kathmandu.
Day 18 : Free Day in Kathmandu -
Cost Include :
- All transfer by Jeep and Truck inside Tibet and Van/ Mini Bus/ Bus in Nepal Guide with Tibet / travel /Mt. Kailash permits & Monastery entrance fees
- Yak and Yak men / porters for trekking.
- Twin share tented accommodation with three times meals a day while at camp Camping/ cooking equipments with our Staff support from Nepal during the trek.
- Twin share accommodation with breakfast only while in a hotels.
- Applicable air tickets, liaison officer and permit fee.
- Lunch, Dinner and beverages while staying in a hotel.
- Medical expenses, rescue operation, insurance and Evacuation, incase of need.
- Charges in the monastery & Re-entry visa fee for Nepal.
- Any other cost arisen during the trip, not mentioned in the "Cost Include" section.
- China Visa fee and re- entry visa fee to Nepal.